- Some items are excluded from our returns policy. You can read about them in the ‘Things that aren’t included in our returns policy’ section below.
- If your item isn’t in our exclusions list, we’ll give you a refund or exchange. You just need to make sure that you return your item within 28 days of receiving it in the post, or collecting it from your chosen Click & Collect location and you have proof of purchase, such as your receipt, e-receipt, delivery note or your order is on its way or ready to collect email.
- We’ll put the money straight back onto the card you paid with and it should show in your account within 3-5 days. If you paid with a beauty club card, we’ll put the money back onto that instead.
- If you’re returning something because you don’t want it (rather than because it’s faulty) we must be able to resell it. That means that it should have its original tags on and shouldn’t be damaged in any way. Damage can include things like make-up stains, deodorant marks, or strong smells from perfumes.
- If we don’t think the item is in a good enough condition to resell, we’re allowed to say no to giving you a refund or an exchange.
- If you don’t have proof of purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Our policy doesn’t affect any of your normal statutory rights. Those rights cover you for things like faulty items, or items that are different from how we described them. They also let you cancel orders. You can find more information about statutory rights from your local trading standards department or citizens advice bureau.
Things that aren’t included in our online & in store returns policy
There are certain items that we can’t give you a refund or exchange for, unless they’re faulty or different from how we described them. You can check the product page of your item on our website to see whether you can return it. But we’ve also listed the items you can’t return here:
- Altered items (like clothing we’ve tailored to fit you)
- Beds and bedding (like duvets, pillows and bedspreads) that have had their original packaging opened or damaged
- Cosmetics and fragrances that have had their original packing opened
- Custom-made, personalised and made-to-measure items
- Earrings for pierced ears, and other pierced body jewellery
- Face masks – for Health & Safety, face masks are not returnable or refundable.
- Gift food (such as hampers, chocolate or alcohol)
- Swimwear that has had its tags removed. Please ensure that the hygiene strip is kept in place or we won’t be able to give you a refund or exchange.
- Underwear, lingerie, control wear and hosiery (things like tights and stockings) that has had its tags removed or original packaging opened.
- Kelly Hoppen paints are custom-mixed to order and are therefore non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty. Customers are advised to order a paint sample to test before placing a final order.
We also can’t refund or exchange anything that was damaged while someone was handling it on your behalf, for example somebody from a freight forwarding, storage or relocation company, or from a hotel or B&B.
And finally, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange without a proof of purchase. (Your proof of purchase can be your receipt, e-receipt, delivery note or your order is on its way or ready to collect email.)