Can I get a VAT receipt?

If you are a VAT registered trader, we can provide a VAT receipt in respect of items purchased from Debenhams.


In-store purchases
For purchases from a store, please send a copy of the till receipt to: Tax Team, Bedford House, Park Street, Taunton TA1 4DB (or email a scanned copy to and confirm your VAT-registered business name and address

Online purchases
For purchases from, please quote your order number and send your request to: Tax Team, Bedford House, Taunton TA1 4DB (or email to Any VAT receipts will be made out to the bill-to name and address used when the order was placed.