We will give you a full refund as long as:
- It’s been less than 28 days since you received your item
- You haven’t damaged it
- It’s in resalable condition e.g. tags still attached, packaging is unopened, item has not been stained or marked.
- You have proof of purchase, such as your delivery note or your order is on its way or ready to collect email.
- You have the card you paid with.
- Your item is included in our returns policy. You can find a list of the items that aren’t included in our policy in the ‘Things that aren’t included in our returns policy’ section below.
Please note, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are damaged or aren’t returned in a saleable condition.
If you don’t have proof of purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you paid by card and have your proof of purchase but don’t have the card you paid with we can’t offer you a refund, but we’ll give you an exchange for the same amount.